Saturday, June 8, 2013

Alter Ego

He took a seat across from me. The table seemed like it was a mile long, but even with the distance between us I could sense the sexual tension filling the space between us, like smog, making my vision slightly fuzzy.

I wondered if he knew he possessed unthinkable sexual appeal, the kind that made women visualize themselves completely bare and vulnerable, ready to turn into bimbos playing with their hair and only able to get “mhhm”s and “aha”s out of their mouths.

I had to remind myself that these types of thoughts are not welcome in a business meeting. This is a prospective client and I would have to respect this professional relationship and conduct myself accordingly.

My boss banged his palm against the table and started to shift his chair backwards. The sudden movement caught me off guard and I realized I had no idea what was discussed while I was practicing the Kama Sutra in my brain with Mr. D.

I managed to squeeze out a smile and nod at my boss as he left the boardroom with the 4th body that was occupying a seat at the table. I didn’t know whether I was supposed to follow or stay seated, so I turned back to face Mr. D.  

He lifted his elbows off the arm seats and rested his arms on the desk; reaching for the business card I presented him with when we first entered the establishment. He stared at it for a second too long, which made me feel a little uneasy, then looked up and back down again. I could see him studying it and then noticed the smirk that crept up slowly on his face.

What’s so interesting, I asked myself. Then he spoke.
“So…Anna..” he dragged the last ‘A’ of my name for too long, “do you want a tour of the plant?”

“Yes, most certainly, that’s my favorite part; learning about the business”
“Eager – I like it!” he rose up from his seat.

“Mhhm” the bimbo in me managed to squeeze out, I forced my arms to stay down along the sides of my body. Don’t touch the hair Anna! Don’t touch the hair!
He gestured for me to leave the room with his hand and walked behind me.

The whole time he was walking behind me I felt his eyes burning my back and ass.
“Turn left” he instructed as we finally reached a wall at the end of a very long hallway.

So I did, and then he stepped in front of me to open a door to what I expected to be the entrance of the plant.

I was wrong.

Swinging the door open he grabbed me by my waist with one hand, and with one swift motion managed to pull me into a small supply room, then closed the door behind us with his other hand.

Exciting
My back was against the door and Mr D. made sure it would stay that way by standing an inch away from me and supporting his body weight on his right arm that was pressed beside my head on the door.  

“Anna…” again he dragged the ‘A’.
Then what followed made me gag without having his cock lodged in the back of my throat.

“Lee…”
Fuck

He continued “I like your writing and your alter ego”
Damn it. He recognized me.

My neck snapped and my head felt like it weighed 1,000 lbs. I lowered my gaze and saw his left hand approaching my thigh. I then noticed it; a wedding band.

Oh was I ever so disappointed. Not only at myself, for the lag time it had taken me to realize this fine man was married. Us women are programmed to scan for wedding bands oh and bulges too. Yes, just like men, we are fucking perverts. I was also disappointed because one of the Kama Sutra positions that ran through my dirty mind would have been executed perfectly against the box of printer toner. Not today.

“Want another story?” he whispered against my lips and the moist breath coming out of his mouth reached my tongue and made me swallow back my saliva.

I took my hand and ran it against his left arm. Starting at his shoulder, scratching his bicep, moving closer to his hand and then grabbed his fingers as they were moving my skirt up.

I exhaled in return and looked at him straight in the eyes.

“First of all, Anna Lee is not who came in to your office today, who I am at work is not who you read about, and second of all” I grabbed his ring finger, twisted it, and lifted it to his eye level “at least have the decency to take off your wedding band before you expect to wet your dick with the fluids of another woman other than your wife”

He backed off and leaned against that same toner box I wanted to lean against.

“I’m sorry, this relationship will have to stay strictly professional” I concluded.
I turned around, opened the door, and walked out. He followed behind me until we ended up at the boardroom where my boss was sitting alone sans that other 4th body.

I excused myself and decided to go get a drink at the water fountain, leaving my boss alone with Mr. D.

When I came back they started walking towards the office entrance and then we were off, walking towards the parking lot.  

“He liked you!” my boss announced

“You have no idea” I thought to myself

I hate cheaters.  

No comments:

Post a Comment